Secure CD DVD, USB, Lock Folder.
how to encrypt a folder is revealed
- Many people wish to know an easy and reliable way to encrypt a folder and files. File Encrption is an activity of protecting your information so that unauthorized users cannot access them as well as your data remain protected and safe.
- It really is so easy to understand why you will need to lock your important private data and folders. Now suppose if you are working on an important project, and if you leave your desktop or laptop unattended for some time without locking it, and during this time period one of your colleague or any other jealous person deletes your project file... What will be your reaction? All of your important data has got wiped out... Just because you left data unprotected. If you are wondering about how to
encrypt a folder
in windows 10, then let me tell you that you can encrypt a folder with or without software. The main purpose of using software to lock a folder is listed below.
- Encrypt a folder to make the Folder Inaccessible and Invisible
Standard windows OS software won't offer you any option to cover or protect your files and data such that it is totally inaccessible to all or any other users within the network. There's a difference between not having the ability to view the folders and having the ability to gain access to the folders. If you wish to protect your confidential information, it will not be enough if you just try to make the folder hidden. You must make the folders impossible to gain access to without your authorization. That's where encrypt a folder software coms into picture.
- Using Password
Using strong passwords and securing them is another way of making certain your computer data remains protected all the time. Make sure your passwords are impossible to guess and that they are seen by no-one while you enter them. It is also a good idea and recommended that you change your passwords twice a month, if you are undertaking financial deals from your computer.
- If you're thinking about securing your data files and folders in your laptop or desktop computer, you should go for software to encrypt a folder. Windows operating-system practically offers a lame way to secure your files and folders and that's not enough if you are seriously interested in protecting your private data. While you assume that you will be the only person being able to access your personal computer, you can't be certain all the time. When you utilize tools to lock a folder you are securing your computer from unauthorised access.
- How to encrypt a folder with Software
One particular software to lock a folder is idoo File Encryption software it is an absolutely free Data file Encryption Software. It includes a great deal of features to cover Data, lock data, protecting files, Encrypting Data, Safe delete option where deleted files cannot be recovered at all and most importantly its simple to use.
- But that's not all. This File Encryption is packed together with superb features you may find incredibly useful. For example, when someone tries to log in over and over without the proper password, you get an email notification. Meanwhile, the program shuts down to prevent further attempts.
- Additionally we give you a unique ability to fully monitor all your files and drives. You receive a complete report on all accesses to files and the running of programs. One quick check lets you know if any unauthorized access has occurred. You can quickly follow up and stop access before extensive damage can take place.
- Listed below are various advantages of using this software
The program for folder locking won't even show in the installed applications list providing maximum security.
Secure password for invisible folders locks them completely, providing data security along with invisibility.
The data and folders can be hidden and you completely restrict any access to them.
You can make them hidden or unhidden all of them together or individually using the program.
- Summary - encrypt a folder
If you want to encrypt a folder successfully such that it is inaccessible without authorization, you may use lock a folder software to lock the data and folders. You could apply the lock for individual files or folders. Additionally there is an option to work with different passwords to lock different folders for added security. Once you try to open up locked data using the program, you'll be prompted to type in a security password. Only a valid security password provides complete access of the folders and documents.
- Windows 7 8 10 32/64-bit
- Windows Vista 32/64-bit
- Windows XP 32/64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2000 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 32/64-bit