Hard Drive Monitor
- How do I monitor which processes are accessing our hard drive? Occasionally, I detect many process on my own hard drive, however I don't know which process is using it. How can I detect which process is using our hard drive? Fortunately, there's software around to assist you and keep watching these areas for you.
idoo File Encryption can not only lock, hide and deny write, and encrypt folders/files/disk drives, but also provides users a unique way to keep an eye on any data. This
hard drive monitor
software can watch for file and folder changes, modifications, deletions and the creation of new files, and can also do this while having the ability to handle different locations at the same time. You have the ability to monitor network shares in addition to local files or folders. The adding of Include and exclude wildcard patterns is possible if you need to exclude specific file types from your monitoring process. This
hard drive monitor software helps users to supervise the drives and files conveniently and efficiently by recording each access to files.
How to monitor hard drive
- Choose "Monitor" from "Hard Disk" on the left menu. Click "Add" to add the hard drives or folders you would like to monitor.
- Click "Advanced Settings" and set the filters and notifications, users may supervise the operation on any file folders and hard disks more efficiently and exactly. To view the latest monitor log by clicking "Refresh".
- How to set the e-mail alarm
- Please click "Settings" on the left menu then just click "Self Protect" from the list, and you will find optional methods to provide versatile protection to the data. And users also can change password or supervise the programs in "Settings".
- Windows 7 8 10 32/64-bit
- Windows Vista 32/64-bit
- Windows XP 32/64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2000 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 32/64-bit