When we have a few files to protect from being accessed, we can change the files'attributes by OS of Windows8 to hide them, or encrypt them by Winrar or Winzip etc.. However, those methods have their own drawbacks, such as, the files become visible after reinstalling the OS, or it takes more than minutes to finish. So what shall we do to protect our various, large files and folders?
Situations & Solutions
For hard disks, if you want to:
1. Encrypt all information and data, and no one can see or access.
idoo Full Disk Encryption: to ensure the user identity by the authentication before launch the system; to encrypt the whole hard disks; also support encryption for USB sticks and HDD etc.; not portable, ie. you have to installed it on the computer to use the encrypted USB sticks and HDD.
2. Encrypt the important data and make them invisible, while the other data keep normal.
idoo Private Disk: to encrypt the data which you need to; the public data can be accessed; also support encryption for USB sticks and SD cards etc.; portable, ie. you can use the encrypted device on any computer without installing this program.
3. Set the access authority, such as deny read, copy, modification, delete, or hide the data, to manage different data according to your need.
idoo File Encryption: enables you to set the access authority according to your own need; to lock, hide or safe delete your data; to set the simultaneous monitor for your programs, folders or the whole hard disks.
For removable storage devices, if you want to:
1. Hide the encrypted data from the others, and use the removable storage devices only on your own computer.
idoo Full Disk Encryption:to ensure the user identity by the authentication before launch the system; not portable, ie. the encrypted storage devices can only be used on your own computer.
2. Hide the encrypted data from the others while the other files keep normal, and decrypt the device wihout installing any other program.
idoo Private Disk has all function above and also supports hard disk encryption.