In our current era, personal computers have become a daily part of each of our lives. We use it for business, to make online purchases, as well as to save many kinds of information. As a consequence, it's actually of great importance to protect our private information. Data breaches can cause loss of financial property and most importantly loss of personal privacy. The results might be disastrous, and may potentially ruin our worlds.
Many of us may have paid great attention to data security, and have done everything possible to avoid data breaches. But, there will always be situations in which our data may inevitably be exposed:
1. We may must leave and deal with some emergencies, while the computer is not shut down.
2. In workplace, we keep and send the information on the LANS, where the data will be shared by everybody in the company.
3. Members of the family share one or more computers at home.
4. We could possibly lost our laptops (USB memories, CD/DVDs, removable hard disks etc.) or lend them to others.
5. Computer is hacked.
6. We need someone to fix our OS or computer hardware.
In these scenarios, the data stored in the computers or laptops (USB memories, CD/DVDs, removable hard disks and so forth.) is just exposed to various kinds of dangers. For instance, the vital documents may be copied or erased (especially by mis-operation of kids). The results can be probably terrible. How to effectively and efficiently secure the information in our computers or laptops (USB Memories, CD/DVDs, removable hard drives etc.)?
The most effective solution to the data security concern is to encrypt the data or to set the entry authority of the files, file folders and HDDs.
idoo file encryption software is the
best file encryption. It can quickly set the user authority to access files/ file folders/ HDDs, including deny copy, deny read, deny modification, hide files/ file folders/ HDDs and so forth. Meanwhile, it could also encrypt and shred files to secure data.
file security software has got the function to monitor the application of OS and files, and this makes it possible for us to keep an eye on our PC any time any where. We can set the alarm to warn us by delivering us an email immediately once illegal users tries to access the files, and we may take some quick measures to minimize the risks. The alarm is also available when the wrong password is entered by specific times, which we may set manually, and in addition, the login is going to be temporarily prohibited for 10 minutes as well.
- 1. Select the file or folder you want to encrypt.
- 2. Right-click on it, and choose the order "Encrypt to .exe " or "Encrypt to a copy" from the menu "idoo File Encryption Pro".
- 3. Choose the encryption password, and click "OK" to complete. (Learn More)
- Windows xp/7/8/10 S
- Windows Vista 32/64-bit
- Windows XP 32/64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2000 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 32/64-bit