Secure CD DVD, USB, Lock Folder.
How To Encrypt A PDF
- PDF is a file format that is widely used for network transmission and print output. It has the advantages of small file size, easy transfer and storage, and it can prevent files from being modified by others. Sometimes personal privacy or corporate security information is stored in a PDF file, and we need to encrypt the PDF file. How to
encrypt a PDF file? Such as setting a password to open, edit the PDF file.
- idoo File Encryption is a tool which could provide comprehensive and flexible protection to your PDF files, and you can encrypt, lock, hide folders and files according to our needs. Expert settings really helps to encrypt or hide the Hard drive effortlessly. And you might also
files and the programs anywhere by remote supervision. It is possible to set the simultaneous monitor for our programs, hard drive, files, folders as you want, and export the login or any operation records to a txt file. A password can be set to avoid unwanted file change, as well as change data into read only. It utilizes the 256-bit AES on-the-fly encryption algorithm, which is the most sophisticated encryption technology presently. And idoo File Encryption software is easy to operate, even for beginners. How to monitor custom log files under windows?
- idoo File Encryption Features:
- Encrypt, lock or hide files, folders separately or in batch.
- Set the authorities: prohibit modifying, coping, deleting, etc.
idoo Support to encrypt or hide the hard disk drive.
- Simultaneously monitor the program, files and whole HDD.
How to lock PDF file, folder and hard drive?
- Choose "Lock File" from "Hard Disk"on the left menu. Click "Lock File" to add the PDF files you want to lock. Similarly, you may also lock file folders or local drives by adding them to the list from "Lock Folder" or "Lock Partition".
- The access to the locked files, file folders and hard drives will be restricted, and they can only be accessed by entering the correct password.
- How to Monitor PDF file And folder changes in windows
- Choose "Monitor" from "Hard Disk" on the left menu. Click "Add" to add the hard drives or folders you would like to monitor.
- Click "Advanced Settings" and set the filters and notifications, users may supervise the operation on any file folders and hard disks more efficiently and exactly. To view the latest monitor log by clicking "Refresh".
- How to set the e-mail alarm
- Please click "Settings" on the left menu then just click "Self Protect" from the list, and you will find optional methods to provide versatile protection to the data. And users also can change password or supervise the programs in "Settings". (More Info)
- Windows 7 8 10 32/64-bit
- Windows Vista 32/64-bit
- Windows XP 32/64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2000 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 32/64-bit