What are the features of idoo Secure Disc Creator?
By the excellent idoo Secure Disc Creator, not only you can burn normal or encrypted CD/DVD discs, but also partition one disc into safe area and public area, to burn different data in the area you need.
What are safe area and public area?
Safe area: The area protected by password, without which no one could open it.
Public area: The area that anyone could open and read.
How to create an encrypted CD/DVD disc?
1. Select the disc type you want to create from the right side of 'Recorder' device list.
2. Insert a blank or erasable disc into your recorder.
3. Click 'Add files' button.
4. Add files into safe area or public area, and click 'Burn' button to start burning your disc.
How to create and burn an encrypted ISO file disc?
1. Select 'Make ISO Image File' from the right side of 'Recorder' device list..
2. Click "Add Files" button,and add files into secure are or public area.
3. Click "Burn" button to start burning your disc.
How to password protect DVD?
Run the executable file 'agent.exe' in the disc and enter your password of the safe area, then you can read the information in the encrypted CD/DVD disc.
Is the encrypted disc portable or easy to use?
Yes.it is protable. You need not to install any extra program ,just run the executable file 'agent.exe' and enter your password, you can then open the encrypted disc easily.
How could my friend open my encrypted CD/DVD disc?
Tell him/her your password, he/she can open your encrypted CD/DVD disc easily.
How to burn the ISO file into a blank CD/DVD disc?
1. Click 'ISO Burner' button.
2. Insert a blank disc into the recorder.
3. Select your recorder and click 'Refresh' button.
4. Select the ISO file you want to burn.
5. Click 'Burn' button to start burning your disc.