How To Lock A Folder
- What should you encrypt?
How to lock a folder? Many users find it especially useful to encrypt pictures. Personal photos should always be encrypted photos to protect against any unforeseen exposure or release. There is new stories everyday of celebrities, politicians and others being exposed for photos that they may not necessarily want in the public eye. Many careers have been ruined in the past decade when privacy has been attacked for these individuals. Many different image file paths can be protected this way, including jpeg encryption.
- Although not every file on your computer may require protection, all financial files, business files, or any data that may contain information on how to personally identify someone such as your address, social security number, full name, or medical records. If someone manages to break into the laptops first level of security (password protection), encrypted files whether they are photos or bank statements will all still be protected behind Idoo security.
- idoo File Encryption can not only lock, hide and deny write folders/files/hard drives, but also gives users a special way to monitor any data. It helps users to supervise the drives and files conveniently and efficiently by recording every access to files and operating of software.
- How to lock a folder in windows
- Choose "
Lock File" from "Hard Disk" on the left menu. Click "
Lock Folder" to add the folder you want to lock. Similarly, you may also lock file files or local drives by adding them to the list from "Lock File" or "Lock Partition".
- The access to the locked file folders, files and hard drives will be restricted, and they can only be accessed by entering the correct password.
- If you want to get more info of how to hide, lock and deny write or monitor files/folders/hard drives and the programs, please check it here: Learn More
- Windows 7 8 10 32/64-bit
- Windows Vista 32/64-bit
- Windows XP 32/64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2000 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 32/64-bit