Can you encrypt a CD or DVD? Many users keep important and vital private data on computer data storage and didn't know they ought to create a safety copy of the files - BackUp. CDs/DVDs are often used optical storage media. With the increase in the use of small, large capacity CD/DVD drives, the potential for private data to be stolen or lost has become a serious threat! How can you protect data from loss, theft, or cyber criminals? How to
encrypt data on CD or DVD?
- idoo Secure Disc Creator is professional encryption software for burning encrypted CD/DVD discs, which supports various burning modes. Using idoo DVD encryption, you can encrypt CD/DVD disc. It can create a safe area and public area in one CD/DVD disc concurrently. Using Military Standard of 256-bit AES on-the-fly encryption algorithm, it would protect your important files and folders by encrypting the safe area, which could be only opened by your password, while the public area needs not any.
How to encrypt a CD or DVD
- 1. Select the disc type you want to create from the right side of the 'Recorder' device list.
- 2. Insert a blank or erasable disc into your recorder.
- 3. Click the 'Add files' button.
- 4. Add files into a safe area or public area, and click the 'Burn' button to start burning your disc.
- Windows 7 8 10 32/64-bit
- Windows Vista 32/64-bit
- Windows XP 32/64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2000 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 32/64-bit