- Information such as computer files and partition tables is stored in a storage device such as a hard disk, a USB flash drive, or a floppy disk. Using the mathematical encryption algorithm, before the data is written to the disk, the encryption process is performed, and then written into the corresponding sector of the disk, so that the data in the disk exists in the form of ciphertext.
- This method is true disk data encryption, which is different from modifying the partition table, adding the disk boot password and tampering with the sector address, etc. It is impossible to analyze the partition or file storage of the disk, and it is impossible to obtain the files stored in the hard disk.
- idoo disk encryption technology is more intelligent, secure and reliable. Provides computer full disk encryption, including files saved on all local disks such as system disks and data disks, effectively intercepting read and write requests from the operating system or application software for disk data. Solved data loss or malicious leakage caused by physical loss of computer equipment, hard disk plug-in, reinstallation of operating system, PE booting and CD booting. Ensure the security of data stored on encrypted disks and prevent important or sensitive data from being leaked.With this
best whole disk encryption software, once you've encrypted it, you won't have any worries.
- Full Disk Encryption Video Tutorial
- How to use disk encryption software
- 1. Choose the system drive or the drive you need to protect from "Local Disks".
- 2. Click Icon "Encrypt" and enter the encryption password.
- 3. For the first time, it will require a few momemts to encrypt all data, please be patient. (Learn More)
- If you just need to set the access authority of users to files, file folders, hard disks and operating system, such as to lock, hide, deny read/delete, or to remote monitor your computer, idoo File Encryption would be a helpful tool. Before using encryption software, it is recommended to read: Principle Of Encryption.
- Windows 7 8 10 32/64-bit
- Windows Vista 32/64-bit
- Windows XP 32/64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2000 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 32/64-bit