Full Disk Drive Encryption: Safer And Easier Than File And Folder Encryption
- Data safety and security is a huge concern in the modern day IT era, mainly because crimes like data stealing, and data breaching is rising at an alarming rate. Generally, data safety brings the idea of data Internet security. Thus, a lot is being done to keep online data encrypted. But even the data on your computer hard drives and external hard drives need encryption security.
- In the past few years, various news stories have hit the headlines on how Laptops have been left of public transport or in cafe's that contain sensitive information. This article explains an easy way to protect your data from prying eyes should your Laptop be stolen or lost.
- Data Encryption is Imperative for Security
- idoo Full
software does this - it encrypts a whole drive, really not a few data files or folders. Encrypting your personal computer's drives keeps your personal private data away from prying eyes, even if your laptop is stolen. You're also not simply restricted to a traditional HDD. External devices such as USB disk drives and external hard drives can be encoded by idoo Full Disk Encryption software, too.
- How Full Disk Encryption Works
- When you first run idoo
Full Disk Drive Encryption, you need to encrypt the drive by initializing. It will encipher all the data on the drive. This procedure may take a while. After the initialization, when the user accesses the data files on an encrypted disk, this drive encryption software will automatically decipher the data. The user can then read the decrypted files normally. When the user writes data onto the disk, it will encipher and save the information simultaneously. idoo Full Disk Encryption enables users to keep their usage habits while maintaining optimal computer performance.
- After finished the full hard-disk will be encrypted with a strong algorithm. When you boot, you will see a black screen and a prompt for the security password. idoo will always be running in the background and decrypting the data when the right password has been entered. It does this at such a speed that you will not observe a difference.
- idoo Full Disk Encryption gives encryption for all those hard drives, including the system disk. The account protects hard disks, system hard drive and operating-system, and the program disables virtually any unauthorized reading or writing, or any unauthorized having access to your security system or distinct drives or files. It's really a whole disk encryption software which offers automatic security for all info held in computer drives, for example, customer info, main system files, temporary and removed computer files. For maximum data safeguard, the authentication before launch the device guarantees the customer identity, and inhibits data breach even been stolen or lost. The whole disk encryption has a user-friendly interface and is straightforward to use. After encrypted, all files in the on the hard disk is going to be wholly protected.
- In a recent Computer Forensics investigation in the united states, Federal bureau of investigation investigators attempted to crack the encryption of a Computer protected in this method by using a supercomputer and stop after six months. They considered that it would take longer than the suspects long time to break password and and gave up. The best way to break it would be to make a holder in order to give up his password! As a matter of fact opting for encryption hard drive is the choice of smart people, as it offers them complete assurance that their information will remain safe, even if it falls in wrong hands.
- If you need more information of its working principle or how to select the suitable product,
please check here: "Learn More".
Hard Encryption Video Tutorial
- How to Encrypt Full Disk Drive
- 1. Choose the system drive or the drive you need to protect from "Local Disks".
- 2. Click Icon "Encrypt" and enter the encryption password.
- 3. For the first time, it will require a few momemts to encrypt all data, please be patient. (Learn More)
- If you just need to set the access authority of users to files, file folders, hard disks and operating system, such as to lock, hide, deny read/delete, or to remote monitor your computer, idoo File Encryption would be a helpful tool.
- Windows 7 8 10 32/64-bit
- Windows Vista 32/64-bit
- Windows XP 32/64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2000 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 32/64-bit