How To Encrypt File
- Data breaches, particularly when they involve sensitive information such as Social Security numbers and health records, threaten not only the privacy but also the security and economic well-being of consumers. Breaches also impact a wide range of industries, from the healthcare and financial services sectors to retail and small businesses, and pose a threat to critical infrastructure and national security.
- Data security has always been a big issue; we use the encryption software to
encrypt file so that no one gets a chance to hack into our system and misuse our data, even if they break in to our systems, encryption software is so intelligent that they can resist those attacks and keep our data away from their reach, even if they get a chance to look into our encrypted data they can never crack its encryption, the only thing which they will find will be the ciphertext which is unreadable.
- If you've never heard of this type of software, it's an interesting addition that you can run on your computer, as it will protect even the most vulnerable parts of your computer system. From hiding your identity to hiding the type of operating system you're running and where in the world you are, you will be putting up a steel curtain that cannot be cracked by novice or even professional hackers.
- How to choose encryption file
- idoo File Encryption is a powerful encryption software that can quickly and safely lock and hide files, folder, and drives. It uses 256-bit AES encryption to protect your files located on HDD drive or any portable media such as USB drives and it works on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP.
- Hide Data: Completely hides files, folders, and drives from users and program access.
- Lock Data: Data could be locked quickly with a click where there will not be any manner to get all of them accessed or altered by other people.
- Security Protection: It is possible to protect one or batch files locked in a folder without the need for security password.
- Data Encryption: As the tool name reflects, it has the function to secure computer files and folder using 256-bit AES algorithm.
- Portable Encryption: It can create encrypted executable file packed with your own folders and files to use as portable.
- Data Shredder: There'll be no possible way to recover computer files once deleted using its data shredder.
- Password Protected: Access this software without entering a valid password is impossible.
- Convenience: It's simple to operate user-friendly. (More Info)
idoo File Encryption Video Tutorial
- Windows 7 8 10 32/64-bit
- Windows Vista 32/64-bit
- Windows XP 32/64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2000 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 32/64-bit