Many files in a computer are unprotected, although the installation of antivirus software has some protection, but some important files or folder we can still use file encryption software to achieve double insurance effect, or in some companies where more than one computer, if you do not want others to see their own files, you can also use these free file encryption software.
Why do I need to fill in the registration code after the installation of free file encryption software? What is the difference between registered and unregistered? Registered users can set any password to open the software, unregistered users to open the software password can only use 123456. There is no difference in the other functions of the software. When we encrypt files, unregistered users can also set any password to protect files. idoo File Encryption Software is truly free encryption software. It can not only encrypt files but also lock encrypted files to prevent accidental deletion and fully protect file security.
2. Choose "I accept the agreement" and click "Next".
3. Click the browse button and select the different folder locations.
4. Select to create a desktop icon or quick launch icon if you want an additional icon.
5. Select whether to run the software once installation completed.
How to encrypt folder and file
1. Run encryption software. Then click Evaluate.
2. Follow the prompts on the screen to fill in the content. Click OK.
3. Choose "Encrypt File" ② from "Common" ① on the left menu. Then click "Add Files" ③ to add the files you want to encrypt. In the same manner, you can also encrypt folders by adding them to the list from "Add Folders". The files or folders can be encrypted into *.gfl or *.exe file, users may click the corresponding icon and set the file name, path, and password to create an encrypted file.
How to protect encrypted files from being deleted
Use the file protection function to prevent others from deleting files and modifying file names.
Choose "Protect File" ② from "Hard Disk" ① on the left menu. Click "Protect file" ③ to add the files you want to protect. Equally, also you can protect folders or partitions by adding all of them to the list from "Protect folder" or "Protect partition".
How to hide encrypted file
Use the hide function to make encrypted files invisible.
Choose "Protect File" ② from "Hard Disk" ① on the left menu. Click "Protect file" ③ to add the files you want to protect. Equally, also you can protect folders or partitions by adding all of them to the list from "Protect folder" or "Protect partition". (Learn More)